Track health care network performance and take action to raise quality and value
In a value-based world, you need to constantly improve the effectiveness of your provider network. A comprehensive network analysis should be your first step. Use this tool to compare provider performance on costs and quality, improve referral patterns, and create detailed reports around the key issues affecting your network – including potentially avoidable complications (PACs). From there, you can take targeted action, including physician education, to optimize network performance.
- Presents specific ways to improve overall network efficiency and quality of care
- Continuously monitors your network to identify high and low performers and assess their impact on patient care costs and quality
- Uncovers physicians’ known and unknown provider relationships
- Offers insights on how to shift referral patterns to reward high performers and reduce network leakage
- Helps providers understand how their referral patterns impact costs and quality
- Lets you easily compare provider cost and quality performance to identify Centers of Excellence